Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Oh Joy it's a Boy!

The baby shower for our little man came and went this past weekend and it was perfect! Very laid back and relaxing, which allowed me to chat with girlfriends that I hardly get to see anymore! I couldn't have asked for a better time! PLUS, we got some pretty adorbale stuff! Once we got home and were looking for more space to store all the baby stuff we decided to designate an entire closet to baby stuff! It's amazing how much space baby things can take up! And by the way if you haven't seen a closet with little baby clothes hanging up in it, you are missing out on one of the cutest things EVER!!! A huge closet with tiny little hangers and tiny little overalls and onsies! ADORABLE!!!!

Every other Monday, Joseph and I go to a parenting class through Heartbeat Pregnancy Center and let me tell you, the attendees are quite interesting! This past Monday was breast feeding week! How exciting for the guys, huh? I think the best part about it was that we were maybe 2 min. late and so we had to sit in the front of the circle, next to the speaker, and also directly next to the huge fake boob and plastic baby. I guess you could say I'm still a little immature, but at certain points I couldn't help but giggle when the speaker attatched the huge fake boob to her chest and would pretend to nurse the plastic baby. And when you are sitting right up front where everyone is watching and you begin giggling.....the moment becomes very awkward very quickly! Oh well, what are you going to do?

No comments:

Post a Comment