Monday, January 10, 2011

2011 here we come!!!

So another year has come and gone! These last two years have been two of the best years of my life. In 2009 JoJo and I found out we were pregnant....SURPRISE, had my dream wedding where I married my best friend and love of my life surrounded by wonderful friends and family, and had Joseph Andrew Ramirez. Turning the corner to 2010, I thought there was no way life could get any better. Once again God showed me who was really in control of my life. Just as I was getting use to being a mom and getting comfortable with my life we found out I was pregnant once again.....SURPRISE! This news made me realize that I needed to slow down and enjoy these beautiful babies' childhood, so I quit my (high-stress) job and relaxed at home and got to watch my baby grow up! Boy do they grow up fast! Jo A turned 1 on November 11, 2010 and decided to start walking the very same day! With him getting around so well and myself being 8 months pregnant, I was worn out! Jacob must have known I was ready to be done being pregnant because he chose his own birthday and came almost 2 weeks early on December 3, 2010, weighing in at a whopping 9lbs 11oz. Needless to say the past month has been crazy busy with little to no time to sit down and relax, but I'm loving every minute of it.....at the moment.
Yet again, I feel that God is going to give us another memorable year with Jo A starting to talk and pick up on things so quickly and Jacob absorbing everything this world has to offer. This new family of mine brings me so much joy and love that it is impossible to explain in words. I know that the future brings me many days where I won't be able to hear myself think for one second, and days of complete exhaustion, but also, without a doubt in my mind, I know that God will not give me more than I can handle and he has lots in store for me and my family in the new year!

Here are some pictures just to recap since I last posted!




Jo A's first "real" haircut at the barber shop!



Pig Roast 2010. His first taste of Illinois soil.

Jo A's first Jack-O-Latern

8 months prego with Jacob.


Jo A posing for his first pic being 1 year old! ha Ha Ha this cracks me up!



His new tricycle he got for his birthday!



Digging into his birthday cake!



Jacob Carter Ramirez; 12.3.2010


Our family as of 12.3.10. Jo A is such a love bug!


Our little angel.



Merry Christmas 2010!
I hope all of you are just as excited about the upcoming new year as we are and may God bless you and your families!

No comments:

Post a Comment